|You are on:||
With regard to the COVID-19 virus crisis we gently ask you to respect the following instructions:
1) Until the end of March all preventive medical examinations as well as all in advance booked examinations are cancelled.
2) Clients who have returned in the last two weeks from the COVID-19 infected area and show even light symptoms of breathing system illness are asked to stay at their homes and contact by phone the State Health Authority (Státní zdravotní ústav) on phone numbers 724 810 367 or 725 191 367 or are asked to contact a respective regional hygienic authority.
3) Clients without the symptoms of the breathing system illness who have returned in the last two weeks from the COVID-19 infected area or stayed in contact with a potentially ill person, are asked to contact our office by phone or contact directly the State Health Authority. Until properly instructed they should refrain from travelling or visiting health care facilities. When necessary we will issue sick leave certificate, these persons are requested to stay at home in a quarantine.
4) Clients with the symptoms of the breathing system illness without previous stay in the COVID-19 infected area are asked to contact our office by phone (in case of absolute necessity also by e-mail) or are asked to contact directly the State Health Authority.
5) Clients without acute health problems are gently asked to postpone their visit of our office. They can ask via phone or e-mail for a prescription issued electronically in the form of so called e-Recept.
6) Processing of requests such as issuing of a health documentation summary as well as of all requests regarding employment health care is temporarily stopped.
On Monday 27. 1. 2020 the office hours start at 9:00. Acute patients will be served from 13:00 on. In the week from 17. 2. 2020 to 21. 2. 2020 the office hours are as follows: On Moday 17. 2. and on Wednesday 19. 2. 2020 our office is closed. On Tuesday 18. 2. and on Thursday 20. 2. there are regular office hours. On Friday 21. 2. the office hours are shortened from 10:00 to 12:00 and at the same time there´s only the nurse in the office. Thank you for your understanding.
On Monday 23. 12. 2019 office hours are from 8:00 to 9:30 only for patients with acute health problems. On Friday 27. 12. 2019 office hours are as usual. On Monday 30. 12. 2019 there´s a stand-in doctor (Dr Šternová, in her office, next to our office). On Tuesday 31. 12. 2019 there´s a stand-in doctor (Dr Mayer, in his office, opposite to our office). On Thursday 2. 1. 2020 and on Friday 3. 1. 2020 our office is closed due to reconstruction works. In case of necessity (pre-operational examination, medication or acute health problems) you can contact us through the e-mail or - in case of absolute necessity - on a private phone number (777717765) but only during regular office hours time. There´s also the option of using the services of the emergency department of FN Motol hospital. From Monday 6. 1. 2020 we are again fully at your disposal in regular office hours.
We wish all our clients a peaceful Christmas and a good start to the next year!
On Monday 9. 12. 2019 there´s an office hours modification. We open at 10 am and close at 15 pm. Thank you for your understanding.
On Wednesday 30. 10. 2019, Thursday 31. 10. 2019 and on Monday 4. 11. 2019 there´s only the assistant in the office. Turn to her for the administrative services. In case of health problems she will direct you to a stand-in doctor. Thank you for your understanding.
On Wednesday 11. 9. 2019 there is an office hours shortening. For technical reasons office hours end at 10:00. Thank you for your understanding.
In the period between 19. 7. 2019 and 1. 8. 2019 our office hours are modified as follows: On Monday 22. 7. 2019 and on Tuesday 23. 7. 2019, as well as on Monday 30. 7. 2019 and on Tuesday 1. 8. 2019 there are normal office hours. Every other day of the above mentioned period there is a stand-in doctor (Dr Michael Náprstek, Poliklinika Lípa, 4th floor) ready to help you in his office hours. Please make use of the stand-in doctor´s services in acute cases only. Thank you for your understanding.
In June 2019 there´s a restriction of our services as follows: On Wednesday 5. 6. 2019, 12. 6. 2019, 19. 6. 2019 and 26. 6. 2019 as well as on Friday 14. 6. 2019 and 28. 6. 2019 there´s only the nurse in the office. Clients with acute health problems will be redirected by her for a treatment to another office in the same bulding.Thank you for your understanding.
In June 2019 there´s an e-mail communication closure. Please contact us personally or by phone during the regular office hours. Thank you for your understanding.