|You are on:||
COVID - 19 Vaccination, Vaccine Janssen - vaccination without reservation, non-registered patients included
On 9th, 11th, 14th, 16th and 18th of June there´s a lockout of our office due to regular holiday and participation in a postgraduate education programme. Thank you for your understaDear clients, we can offer Janssen vaccines to you, a one-application type of vaccine, available to all who are interested in, including non-registered patients. Application of the vaccine is possible any time during the office hours without the need of a previous reservation. As for the second application of Vaxzevrie vaccine, it will be available on already agreed dates. Since the first of June on the internet address ocko.uzis.cz there is a possibility to print out an international vaccination certificate (first vaccine application confirmation included) and a PCR test certificate. Older certificates can be upgraded to the new ones by scanning their QR codes which will be then used for issuing new certifcates. A special application čTečka should be available. Please don´t contact our office for certificates anymore. We can issue a confirmation you went through COVID-19 disease. This is an extra administrative act charged by an administrative fee. In case you need a positive PCR test certifcate, please make use of the service on the above mentioned internet address ocko.uzis.cz.
On 9th, 11th, 14th, 16th and 18th of June there´s a lockout of our office due to regular holiday and participation in a postgraduate education programme. Thank you for your understanding.
We do not perform COVID 19 antigen test in our office. Thank you for your understanding.
On Friday 18 December, on Wednesday 23 December and on Thursday 31 December our office is closed. In the remaining working days of the year 2020 we are open as usual. Before coming to our office please contact us first by phone or an e-mail. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happpy New Year.
Between Monday 20. 7. 2020 and Friday 24. 7. 2020 we are at your disposal as follows: On Monday 20. 7. 2020 and on Wednesday 22. 7. 2020 our pratice is closed. On Tuesday 21. 7. 2020 there´s doctor between 13:00 and 16:00 in the offfice. On Thursday 23. 7. 2020 and Friday 24. 7. 2020 the office hours are restricted to 8:00 till 11:00 only. The patients with previously agreed visit planned for later hours (i.e. after 11:00) will be contacted by phone. We gently ask the patients without acute health problems to agree on another appointment. Thank you for your understanding.
With regard to the COVID-19 virus crisis we gently ask you to respect the following instructions:
1) Until the end of March all preventive medical examinations as well as all in advance booked examinations are cancelled.
2) Clients who have returned in the last two weeks from the COVID-19 infected area and show even light symptoms of breathing system illness are asked to stay at their homes and contact by phone the State Health Authority (Státní zdravotní ústav) on phone numbers 724 810 367 or 725 191 367 or are asked to contact a respective regional hygienic authority.
3) Clients without the symptoms of the breathing system illness who have returned in the last two weeks from the COVID-19 infected area or stayed in contact with a potentially ill person, are asked to contact our office by phone or contact directly the State Health Authority. Until properly instructed they should refrain from travelling or visiting health care facilities. When necessary we will issue sick leave certificate, these persons are requested to stay at home in a quarantine.
4) Clients with the symptoms of the breathing system illness without previous stay in the COVID-19 infected area are asked to contact our office by phone (in case of absolute necessity also by e-mail) or are asked to contact directly the State Health Authority.
5) Clients without acute health problems are gently asked to postpone their visit of our office. They can ask via phone or e-mail for a prescription issued electronically in the form of so called e-Recept.
6) Processing of requests such as issuing of a health documentation summary as well as of all requests regarding employment health care is temporarily stopped.
On Monday 27. 1. 2020 the office hours start at 9:00. Acute patients will be served from 13:00 on. In the week from 17. 2. 2020 to 21. 2. 2020 the office hours are as follows: On Moday 17. 2. and on Wednesday 19. 2. 2020 our office is closed. On Tuesday 18. 2. and on Thursday 20. 2. there are regular office hours. On Friday 21. 2. the office hours are shortened from 10:00 to 12:00 and at the same time there´s only the nurse in the office. Thank you for your understanding.